Monday, May 27, 2019

Vintage Tags Tim Holtz mixed with Canvas Corp Brand


Happy Monday and Safe memorial Day to everyone.
I am adding five tags for sale in my Etsy store.
I made them using Tim Holtz  ephemera and inks, and Canvas Corp Brands paper. 
They are very simply made.


Every tag is Coffee stained . Distressed with Tim Holtz vintage Photo.
I used a dictionary page and distressed the borders glued with tacky glue and sewn.
I then added the paper from canvas Corp Brands I clipped out.and Distressed. I also added a sentiment from Tim Holtz Clipping Settings.

I wanted to share a photo with you from the storm that hit Okla. and Mo. so hard as it passed over us it was scary this is the tail end of it as it head on to do so much damage.
Stay safe and Happy Memorial Day.

Allywhitecat

Susan S
 

No comments:

Post a Comment