Friday, March 22, 2019

Oddball Art March Challenge with my partner in Crime

Happy March and welcome to my take on Oddball arts March Challenge.

I have not done a challenge in a long time.  My partner in crime might have a thing or two to do with this um :)
Who ? yes I have a new partner in crime, our crime..?
 We are color nuts lol and we both love Oddball Art ..oh yes you can see where this can go right?

The challenge  
My friend Wendy and I are both trying to win. So If she wins I win ...and if I win she wins . Oh my gosh her art is amazing so I shall be smiling now...and relaxing.
Think I shall make tea and go read all the entries to this challenge :).
 Secondly. I used the adorable Leprechaun from Lizzy's adorable image store and you can read the details above just click the word challenge.

Third: I have added the link with the word above challenge :)just click the word.

and last but not least I made this today. It is fresh and new and I have not cheated and back linked.:)

so here is my little card..but let me tell you a secret I am learning to color with H20's. This is not in my comfort zone I have had three lessons from Lizzy and still need to buy a bunch of colors. anyway 
 Thanks for stopping in. Have a fabulous March.
Hugs
Susan

4 comments:

  1. Susan your card is fantastic! You are doing great with the H20's...I have yet to try it. Thank you so much for joining me in the Oddball Challenge for March. Maybe luck will be with us and we will both win some Oddball Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. I had fun playing with you. I left a comment on your blog hun.

      Delete
  2. Wow!!!! Beautiful card!!!!!
    Thanks so much for join us at Oddball Art Stsmps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    DT- Hadry Dc 🖤

    ReplyDelete