Wednesday, March 6, 2019

sMALL AS A GRAIN OF SAND..WORKING WITH gRAPHIC 45

How many of you spent a day on the beach when you were little?
My Mother whom I miss so very much took me to Galveston when I was little. When I was grown my ex.husband Steve took me to Florida, Both of these people I have nothing but gratitude for the grandiose experience.
The sands seem so pure and brilliant and then you gaze across the waters to see what seems eternity.
To realize how small we are upon this earth. As small as a grain of sand.
I thought how awesome God is. All the magic in the infinite world in time and in infinite space all the elements used to compress me into who I am by the Eternal Divine Heavenly Father. How grateful I am for my life. How grateful I am for all my family in all their doings and ways and my family of friends in all of their ways.
To touch the beach the sand in your older years brings gratitude . In youth marvelous fun and imagination.




Sunkissed Graphic 45 http://scrapbookscom
Tim Holtz stamps        http://stampersanonymous.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment