Tuesday, June 11, 2019

A Face of time

A Face of Time is a new journal I am finishing tonight. I think time is such a beautiful topic and papers and images that reflect time really move me.
I do not remember who made this clock piece I used on the front and back cover . I want to say it was a Prima so it is safe to just say I do not remember...is that not a reflection of time itself.
Most of the paper is from Stamperia. Some from Graphic 45 and some from reflections.
Each paper has been coffee stained. There are many music sheets also coffee stained.
I will not tire you with many many pictures. I will show you a highlight of this journal.
It is made from a large envelope.
The covers are also large pockets for storage of extra writings and what ever you want to put into it.
It measures roughly 6x10. There is roughly fifty four coffee stained writing papers,sixty two extras,roughly forty two music mages vintage music sheets,there are side pockets ,tags and mini tags,guestcheck and other misc ephemera.
Thanks for stopping in. Have a beautiful day.


 
 218 pages decorated,music extra and writing. This is listed in my etsy store.

Thanks again for stopping in.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment