Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Finished Journals and Vintage with a new challenge at Desert Island Crafters

Good morning. I hope you all are ready for another challenge at Desert Island Crafters

There is a list on the blog of many different technique ideas to add to your piece

1. Use a script stamp
2.  Make it Vintage
3.  use a die cut
4.  add lace
5.  add leaves
6.  add 2 colors of ribbon or twine
7.  add glitter
8.  use your own favorite color
9.  add a charm
10.add a doily

This image is from Star Stampz.I hope to see you there. 
I coffee stained my cards and doily
I used Vintage Photo Ink from Tim Holtz
and colored with Prisma Pencils.

FINISHED JOURNALS

I spent 8 years care taking for my Mom and it was a hard but rewarding experience. I did not have time to go to malls or movies. I was as homebound as she was...sorry folks I took the end of October and for the first time in many many years I went out and had fun!
This is Vicki's Journal
yes it is Finished!!!!!
 

Love the 7 gypsies charms from Canvas Corp Brands !

SHELL'S JOURNAL IS FINISHED

Binding cover
front

Happy November 1 2016 everyone.
Hugs
Susan S 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment