Changing my art world..some emphemera from old 7 Gypsies

 I have been missing in action. Health issues and I wanted to change my art structure.
I came to my folks house 9 years ago.
 Four years ago my Mother was placed on Home Health and from there as most of you know she passed away 2 years ago come this coming January 28.
I am still here my Dad who  just turned 83 and he has no business being left alone.
I took on a massive cleaning project this past spring and definitely knocked myself silly health wise.
I am coming out of it  but moving slow ...in the process I began to realize I wanted a way to combine everything I love to do and organize all I have in a small space.
That is what I am doing now.It is going to be a wonderful and interesting project. I am going to create as I do this and organize and share this with you.
Shannon Green a wonderful lady I met through Canvas Corp Brands inspired many areas within me  I just had not pulled forth.
She also introduced me to art Journal Junkies and I am totally lost in the wonderment and beauty of the art in this group.
As I made my first three journals I began new processes and enhanced old ones and this is where I am now.
The beginning of a new story.
Yes I am in the beginning of making a new story.
Coffee staining and organizing my paper stash....right now and
EPHEMERA 

Turning old things into useful things and this is what I wanted to share with you today.
The paper on the right is 7Gypsies paper I had no use for..on the left altering that paper for my junk journals.Thanks Shannon Green !


This was made as a journal earlier this year but never put together and bound thank goodness...so now I have cut off the sides and will use them in tucksa in junk journals.
Well I am off to coffee stain...
Hugs
Susan S

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous :-) So lovely to hear from you and to find you still crafting away :-D
    Mega hugz

    IKE xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! glad to see the creativity you are managing in what must be challenging times. using stash is always satisfying! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment