Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Canvas Corp Brand 7Gypsies Maritime handmade Journal

Hi there and welcome to my blog.
I am still on my cleaning mission. still stamping and making a personal journal of all my stamps but.......I took the time to have some fun. I ordered some 7Gypsies Maritime paper from Canvas Corp Brands.




 I also noticed it is on sale right now...so  grab some while you can at the sale prices.

My Journal; Title comes from a stamp set from Fairy Ink "UNDER THE SEA''.




So this is the front
and the side showing the thickness.

This is the first two pages of "Under the Sea" Journal.



 The front cover and first page make a pocket and I have used the item 
https://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/collections/maritime/products/maritime-journal-pages-5x7 

as tuck holders in the inside and on the right side as a tuck pocket.


and also item https://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/collections/maritime/products/maritime-mini-ephemera

 

 So page by page I made tucks and journal extras for the book using this gorgeous Maritime paper by 7 Gypsies.




All the papers non 7Gypsies are coffee stained.
The die cut on the left is not from 7 Gypsies paper.
I coffee stained my tags and I have regular size and smaller,so they pages came out full.

There is so much more to this journal; but will share soon in a video.
Thanks for stopping in.
Susan S

 This is for sale in my ETSY. store.

1 comment: