Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Day Six. Christmas with Canvas Corp Brands

Welcome to Day Six with Christmas with Canvas Corp Brands.

The paper I have chosen today is from Canvas Corp Brands 7 Gypsies line.(My favorite line ssshhh).
I cut the paper where "Christmas Carol" would show through.
I covered the back and top and the side with a coffee stained doily.
I added some starched ribbon where I wanted to add gesso to give it a little more strength and support.
 
 Then I added some Fun Stampers Journey Glitter Dust.(That product is fabulous).

 
 I added some lace from Canvas Corp Brands.Then more gesso and Glitter Dust.The ornament die was from my Mothers stash so I do not know who made it or from whence it came.
I just kept layering with gesso Glitter Dust,lace and added the die cut ornaments. The flowers I added was from Michaels Recollections.


I love this stamp from Tim Holts. It is a Christmas ticket stamp. I thought a couple of tickets would be nice also.

 
 I added some ephemera from the Christmas pack...and the "dream' came from  more beautiful paper from 7 Gypsies. 
 Thanks for stopping in.
Susan S.



No comments:

Post a Comment