Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Monday, November 28, 2016

Day Five with Canvas Corp Brands Christmas card Collection "Santa's On his Way"

Good Monday morning here from West Texas. I heard a whisper that Santa was on his way!

This is a very simple card to make.
I am using the beautiful Christmas paper from 7Gypsies
 I covered the from of the card stock card with the back of the beautiful paper.
I took two small coffee stained papers and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo. and attached them to the front of the card on top of the ribbon I attached on the right side(opening side) of the card.
I then attached another cut piece of ribbon to the left side . this will give my photo piece I am placing in the center perfect gold lifted trim borders.
I am going to use the adorable Santa with his suitcase from the center of the 7Gypsies paper.
I am going to wrap Mr. Claus in this coffee stained doily and on the left side you will have to double fold it back and use tape.
I then added my lovely Glimmer Mist from Canvas Corp Brands.
I sprayed on my Kraft sheet and used a thin lined brush to detail the edges.
as you can see I used tape to attach the doily to the photo of santa.




 I attached some little stamps from my paper stash and attached the Santa to the card. HO HO HO Santa is On His Way!
Thanks for stopping in. Hugs
Susan S


1 comment: