Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Day Seven with Canvas Corp Brands Merry Christmas

 Good morning.
I have enjoyed being with you the past seven days. I hope you have enjoyed my cards made with Canvas Corp Brands wonderful papers.
 I made a small Christmas card using Canvas Corp Brands paper.


I covered the card stock with red foil.
I added some Christmas ribbon from my Mothers stash and some lace trim I had in my stash.
The I attached a cut piece of egg carton to lift up the paper from 7 Gypsies I added.

 I then cut a sentiment from the 12x12 paper from canvas Corp Brands and added egg carton to the back to lift it up.
 Then I added some yo yo's from my Mom's treasures and buttons.
Easy card.
Thanks for stopping in.
Hugs
Susan S
                     

1 comment: