Thursday, June 14, 2018

A Little Birdie told me..another not so perfect journal

I had been given some unique paper from a friend. I honestly do not know where she purchased it. I think Tuesday Morning,nor do I know who makes this paper. Also in this goodie bag was some large envelopes. Looking back from this de stashing project I should of cut down. so I kept going after the realization and said oh well..live and learn. Another not so perfect journal.






So Here it is a not so perfect journal.
You know ,everyone has their styles in journals..my problem is I love so many styles and formulas. I kept the covers and pockets to add ephemera or writing, pictures etc.
The little bird on the right is a wallie. The trim on the inside is so colorful I just had to use it.
The item of ephemera I made for the pocket is a tag, on a belly band -on a coffee stained envelope - with a coffee stained paper I sewed on lace to go in between the bellie band and the coffee stained envelope which also has coffee stained paper on the inside. Get it?
Now that we are inside I am just going to share the photo's. So enjoy yourself.
Have a beautiful week.
Susan






There are many pockets in this journal.

This is a paper napkin mod Podged with a Graphic 45 bird cage image .


This is the end of the first secretary and the beginning of the second.




On the right this is a paper napkin I mod podge, the flap opens for extra writing space.


This is the beginning of the third secretary.
 On the left this is a pocket attached with the mushroom page.There are 2 coffee stained folded paper in it.
On the right a corner tuck and behind the ephemera another half page tuck with coffee stained paper in it.
The corner tuck does lift up.



Thank you for stopping in.

Susan

Credits:
Scrapbook.com
49 Market "Tattered Garden Collection"
guest checks,Walmart
Bird Wallies,Hobby Lobby
Tsunami Rose on Etsy
Victoria Magazine
A Tattered Dream on Etsy
There are many unknown images from my stash
the Graphic Fairy
Fairy Whispers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment