Thursday, June 29, 2017

New Ephemera for Junk Journals

Good evening everyone. 
I cannot believe it will soon be the 4th of July...wow! time flies.
As many of you know I have been so taken by vintage junk journals...actually journals of any kind.I just love them. They allow me to just enjoy the simplicity of inking and stamping...collage and creating.
I feel at peace when I get my hands on a coffee stained piece of paper for some reason.
I discovered my stamps were sitting there as I colored digis..which I love to do also..and soon I am going to really enjoy merging the two.
Right now I am so loving my stamps again.
So here is the kit I placed in my Etsy store,  this evening. 
I have selected 10 stamps I am making myself some ephemera and stashing for my future journals.I took one of each stamp and added to my store.
"Discover" a little granny on a steampunk mobile..love this stamp from Viva Las Vegas stamps
"giggle"
This stamp  is from Alpha stamps.



 "Aspire" is from a store on Etsy.

 "Escape" is a Stampers Anonymous Stamp by Tim Holtz.
"Live"
Is a beautiful stamp from Inkadinkado.
The Ticket
This is a Wendy Vecchi stamp I call the Ticket..one of my favorite stamps.You will find at Stampers Anonymous.
 
 "Adore" A beautiful stamp by All Night Media.
"Discover"
A fabulous ticket stamp by Tim Holtz ( Stampers Anonymous)

 To A True Friend"
a Stampers Anonymous Stamp.
 and "Happiness" a unknown stamp. no company markings on it.

 Thanks for stopping in I have linked the stamps stores to their names..you can have fun tonight looking at all the wonderful stamps in our inky world.
Thanks for stopping in.
Susan S

1 comment: