Sunday, October 2, 2016

Day 2 of the 31 Days of Halloween and Oddball Art

Welcome to Day 2 of the 31 Days of Halloween!
My pick today is Oddball Art. 
I started collecting her images a while back. Lizzy Love is gifted in drawing these little big eye girls. I really enjoy them.

The little stickers the bats, house and moon and stars were stickers from my Mothers stash. I really had fun using them. Made her smile from Heaven .

Moving on....we have Happy Crafter Shell's Journal I am still making.....

this is page 11
where we left off
There are four sections to this part.
The tuck on the top left holds a small tag and a regular size tag.
I went with Wendy Vecchi's quote stamp "Notes and Quotes"..every  alchemist, book of shadows, herbalist etc must keep notes and quotes.
There is a middle section here.
On the left side I glued some of the images from the steam punk paper . I shake to bad any more to fussy cut real well so I just don't worry about it .
the back ground paper is recollections from Michaels also.
This is a picture of the two tags under the tuck. Even the colored purple Recollections paper is coffee stained.

There is a coffee stained lace Dollie  tuck and a purple Recollection tuck holding a tag and a index card coffee stained of course
I also added washi tape to the edges.


The heart with the lady stamp is from Involk Arts
The paper at the back which has been sewn in is coffee stained and the edges stained like the others with Rangers Distress Ink Vintage photo.
They have been left blank for journaling.

The next page is simple and mostly for journaling.
I covered this coffee stained dictionary page with matt mod podge.
OK so there is a Day 2 for you from my art table to yours.
Love and Hugs
Susan S






11 comments:

  1. Such a fun post and inspirational, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous makes !! Love the coffee staining. and I adore Lizzy Love's digis too and aquiring quite a collection myself. Adore your interpretation and colouring xx the journal looks lovely too. Michelle (catzncards) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many beautiful details, and a great vintage feel. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little girl.
    Her big bow is cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Oddball Art images!
    More great aspects of the journal...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love lizzy and your journal is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these cute images... Colors are great... love journals!!! Happy 31 DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your journal! That little monster is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, you mom is smiling seeing her crafting goodies used in such awesome ways! Love the image and your coloring is fabulous! Fantastic journal xx

    ReplyDelete