Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Day 12 of the 31 days of Halloween Shell's Journal Cover

Hi there..what a time I have had trying to get internet to work with me..I started at 10:30 last night and could not get the photos to load into the post..the little blue thing just kept going round and round ..omg I WAS READY TO SCREAM..that would have been a good spooky experience for you hahahaha
Ok Shell's journal cover
I made it from a cereal box.
I used the Recollection papers from the Steam Punk Collection and loads of washi tape.
This is the inside from the front cover
There is a pocket to stash extra notes
Inside back cover pocket
We need a paper lace, sprayed with Canvas Corp Brands Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Very Black.
I love this medium
I covered the front  the back and the back side.
I glued on my lace and paper lace and then coated in this medium twice.
I added some flowers to the back cover inside pocket.
The cover was fun after the medium dried..I added Canvas Corp Brands Tattered Angels Amethyst glimmer mist love it absolutely love it.
I then added a metal flower embellishment prima flowers and some recollection flowers and a feather butterfly.
Thanks for stopping in and your kind words. Sorry I could not post sooner.







 

7 comments:

  1. the cover is so pretty.
    Love the purple butterfly.
    I want to make some stash
    albums like this but keep
    getting stuck on making cards.
    Maybe if I see enough of your
    work I'll get busy and get
    one done.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and the butterflies!
    The background is so beautiful colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy a pretty purple butterfly!
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. I have never used the Petal Porcelan. It looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Internet can be enough of a fright to fit the 31 days all by itself! Mine is so slow out here at mom's being boosted from my house I have to wait sooo long for it to cooperate but not nearly the issues you are having :( Love every bit of the cover! That purple mist is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure I commented on this lovely cover?

    ReplyDelete