Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Canvas Corp Brands and Stampers Anonymous Greeting Card

Welcome to my blog today. I wanted to share with you a card I made for my fall show coming up.
I used three wonderful companies actually Canvas Corp Brands, Stampers Anonymous and Fun stampers journey

I have been wanting to begin my fall show ..and today I began it. I was so excited to see it get started.
I am such a Stampers Anonymous fan and Tim Holtz Wendy Vecchi  etc...loving them the way I do I have been thinking about combining Canvas Corp Brands with many of my fun and wonderful stamps.
This stamp I purchased from Stampers Anonymous many many years ago but I still love it's magical whimsy fun nature of imagination...which is my fall theme.
Imagination.
I used Fun Stampers Journey card stock on this card and made banners using their dies. 
I used Canvas Corp Canvas to line the card and add such a fun accent to the card. Canvas is a beautiful accent..I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist "Marmalade" from Canvas Corp Brands..Beautiful color and it blended perfectly with the post card size stamped card I laid on top. The border stamp is from Dylusions and colored with Glimmer mist also..I used a paint brush. The compass and the ticket stamps were also used and a die "gears and cogs" was used on the right side of the card. The little creature was colored with Prisma pencils and a stencil Girl stencil was mused along with Tim Holtz dabbers and The Glimmer Mist from Tattered angels to fill in the middle of the piece.

Brads were used and a thin piece of red ribbon.
Little flowers from my stash were used...and the inside of the card is also lined with canvas and a Tim Holtz sentiment.
Well it is good to be flowing again....A BIT  slow today lol but by this afternoon I was moving in flow and it feels awesome.
Thanks for stopping in I so appreciate  you and your comments.
Hugs
susan s
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment