Thursday, June 16, 2016

Canvas Corp Brands and Stampers Anonymous Greeting Card

Welcome to my blog today. I wanted to share with you a card I made for my fall show coming up.
I used three wonderful companies actually Canvas Corp Brands, Stampers Anonymous and Fun stampers journey

I have been wanting to begin my fall show ..and today I began it. I was so excited to see it get started.
I am such a Stampers Anonymous fan and Tim Holtz Wendy Vecchi  etc...loving them the way I do I have been thinking about combining Canvas Corp Brands with many of my fun and wonderful stamps.
This stamp I purchased from Stampers Anonymous many many years ago but I still love it's magical whimsy fun nature of imagination...which is my fall theme.
Imagination.
I used Fun Stampers Journey card stock on this card and made banners using their dies. 
I used Canvas Corp Canvas to line the card and add such a fun accent to the card. Canvas is a beautiful accent..I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist "Marmalade" from Canvas Corp Brands..Beautiful color and it blended perfectly with the post card size stamped card I laid on top. The border stamp is from Dylusions and colored with Glimmer mist also..I used a paint brush. The compass and the ticket stamps were also used and a die "gears and cogs" was used on the right side of the card. The little creature was colored with Prisma pencils and a stencil Girl stencil was mused along with Tim Holtz dabbers and The Glimmer Mist from Tattered angels to fill in the middle of the piece.

Brads were used and a thin piece of red ribbon.
Little flowers from my stash were used...and the inside of the card is also lined with canvas and a Tim Holtz sentiment.
Well it is good to be flowing again....A BIT  slow today lol but by this afternoon I was moving in flow and it feels awesome.
Thanks for stopping in I so appreciate  you and your comments.
Hugs
susan s
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment