Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Canvas Corp Brands Gypsy Market

Hello and welcome to my blog.
I am playing with the hint of Gypsy Market today, which is fun and a good thing for me next weekend when I have a show.
It is a small show but nevertheless a show.
My Mother passed last January and she left many many of her unfinished projects....and many that were never started.
Cleaning through the items will take forever I think. I came across three paper mache' boxes and decided that would be perfect with this beautiful paper I have from Canvas Corp Brands.It has been my favorite from the beginning and now as I adventure into other papers which are all so beautiful..I still return in the quiet evenings to projects with this sheet.
I had fun with this and love the outcome.
This lovely paper mache' container was transformed with baby pink acrylic Tattered Angels beautiful 7Gypsies paper beads and a few floral embellishments.
A small piece of canvas
                 and sweet sentiments.
Have a wonderful day.
Susan S


 

2 comments:

  1. That is sooooo pretty Susan - a lovely creation :-) Good luck with your Show.

    Mega Hugz

    IKE xxxx


    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Susan! This is a wonderful project. So Bohemian and romantic. The colors and all the details are very well matched. xx Ilana

    ReplyDelete