Sunday, March 20, 2016

Canvas Corp 2x2 Canvas a touch of the Sea

Happy Sunday. Spring is here in West Texas and my Wisteria survived the last touch of winter. I smiled.
Today I am sharing a 2x2 Canvas from Canvas Corp Brands.
I mixed the supplies on this one a bit.


 I covered in gesso white from Ranger Dina Wakley. Then I let it dry. I wanted to try my LuminArte' Majestic Blue and mixed that with a bit of Tattered Angels "Glimmer Mist" #50450 Key Lime Pie.


I added a flower I had previously dyed in tattered angels Glimmer mist on another project...and when I saw the beautiful colors I reached for my sea shells. I would leave for the beach today if I lived in Florida again lol...
I added a string from a canvas and a stamped word for the  positive.
 This is a very easy project and a good crafty fun project for children.
Happy Sunday.
Susan S

No comments:

Post a Comment