Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September Blog Hop with Smeared Ink

Hi and welcome to my blog. This is Smeared Inks September Blog Hop and I am so glad to be a part of this. The theme is Steam Punk .
I chose a wonderful stamp set from the Smeared Ink red rubber collection.
"Dedicated to Art"
 This is the face book addy to join their red rubber group https://www.facebook.com/groups/115108628650714/ 
I had several ideas on this theme with the stamps ..the first was this item a banner framed ...
I really started loving this stamp set after playing around with it.
It has such a dark Gothic feel.So I moved on and tried again ...Everything is made out of manilla folders but the ribbon and embellies.

 Have fun on this blog hop peeps.
Hugs
Susan S 

 


SMEARED AND SMUDGED MEMBER BLOG HOP

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME !! This is just super cool :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the different elements you used. And the way you put it all together is perfect. Super awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh me likey this a lot. Fantastic project. Love this my friend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous piece Susan, it's so rich and interesting and makes me want to look closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic creation you made, great colors and look!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creation and very creative. So lovely! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is just so cool :) Love it :)

    Have a nice day.
    Hugs Gurkiss


    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete