Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Monday, July 27, 2015

Lily and The Lotus and Ike's World Art Challenge "All About The Night"

All About the Night. I am a night person ...I love the Night. I worked 15 years night shift and loved it.
I can feel music in the night and dance.I live in the Southwest where we still have a very strong hold of Mexican/Spain..Native American and Cowboys. Exciting?..not always.
 Ike has the dreamiest Digital stamps of far away places. I fell in love with "Spain" partially because I was raised in New Mexico  Northern New Mexico and Spain is to this day a beautiful part of the culture there.
I have this moon stamp from Cherry Pie Stamps. Which I could not find until about 2 pm today.I have been looking for a week! I was determined with my idea and fortunately I did get to make what I had envisioned.Thank everyone for waiting on me.
All About the Night and Spain ..music dance romance flowers and beauty. Thank you Ike for the beautifully made images. I used just one of several so here is the link to Ike's store http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps

Here is the link to the challenges.http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stampshttp://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/

Come have fun with us.
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - she looks gorgeous Susan and I love your moon stamp. The striking effect of the virbrant red against a dark sky is awesome. :-D Thank you for making this for me :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete