Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Monday, February 23, 2015

Stampers Anonymous swap Steam Punk Valentines 2015 "And the world of Mage said to the machine...I Rule you!

Hi and welcome to my blog.
We had a fabulous swap at Stampers Anonymous Groups...How can I get in on this you might ask...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/creativeblock-stampersanonymous/
or join on the store web site
http://stampersanonymous.com/
Thank you Sandy A. for always being the awesome hostess you are!
My three tags came from three wonderful friends and artist
no.1 tag I am showing you comes from Vickie Doswell
No 2. Tag is from Debbie Passamonte
and Tag No. 3 from Michele Smith
and of course I am working in my journal book so...
I took one of my pre existing drawings and added to her



 Thanks for stopping in ...your comments are always welcome.
hugs
susan s






1 comment:

  1. WoW !! How cool they are and such a wonderful journal page :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete