Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lily and the Lotus and the New Musically Challenged Challenge


Welcome to my Blog Lily and The Lotus I am Susan s and I have a new Challenge for you...one I know you will love.

This Challenge involves music ...did you guess where yet..http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.com/ 

Okay...and a big announcement we have a new sponsor

 I am so proud to have Sweet Pea Stamps join us.

My song for this challenge is 

see you at the challenge.
Iwill be adding this to http://lauralcraft.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/challenge-2-at-dragonfly-dreams.html
susan

4 comments:

  1. Girl!!! You have done a terrific job on this your coloring is killer awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! I can't say what I want. But I love this. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and we hope you will join us again soon. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, I just love your coluring of that fabulous image. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Huggers ~ Lady Anne xx
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Lady Anne's
    Show it Off

    ReplyDelete