Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lily and The Lotus and December swaps with Smeared ink Act club

Welcome to my blog today..it is creepy December swap time :) Kapree with http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/swap-shop/forum/topics/december-atc-swap-1
has a theme vintage Christmas act swap...well I thought about it and decided to use the very first red rubber set I purchased with smeared ink and I deemed to call this my vintage Christmas act swap..I had no idea when I started the project they would be for sale this month with Smeared Inks Red Rubber Club let me give you that link...http://smearedandsmudged.ning.com/group/smeared-ink-rubber-club
The set is called Morbidly Adorable Tarot Set 1 by Misty Benson.
well then I got carried away thinking about Christmas and went vintage red and green. and I wrapped her up!
so here she is and Merry Christmas everyone
susan

6 comments:

  1. Morbidly and Adorable are not two words I would think to put together.
    You have made it work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic ATC's you have made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this may be one of the first I purchased too...so long ago. LOL Love, love, LOVE how you've stamped just a portion. I so have to try that. FABULOUS coloring. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. your ATCs are awesome ! love the colors and love the picture, so creepy !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDERFUL - that is such a cool image :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! I love that image. I think that I need that sheet.

    ReplyDelete