Friday, December 24, 2021

A Journal for my little sister...."Orange"


All to often we lose our "juju" . Mine ran away after my Mother passed and continued to take a holiday for years.

Lately, I felt the itch we paper people get and maybe it was my "juju" saying I am home.

so I made my sister a belated Birthday and Merry Christmas present. I titled this journal "Orange".


It is her favorite color.

 

 


 

So ..I have to thank Arty Maze and many beautiful journal artist who I  have spent many hours watching as I cleaned my Dads house and worked with my cat's.

I will share photos. Most everything was gifted or from my stash. This is just a fast share post.

 


 

















 

 Happy Birthday Brenda and Merry Christmas. 

Have a safe fun Holiday.

Love,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment