Friday, August 9, 2019

A Season I



This is a hand made vintage journal. It measures 9"x 5.5.It has roughly 108pages to write on.
The cover is a pocket. Inside there is coffee stained paper and a small mini folder also coffee stained with Vintage catalog paper on the cover.
upon opening the journal there is more beautiful stamperia paper as on the cover, there is a library pocket , tag and date card signed and Title of journal included.
 This I titled A season I , because we are in the time of the year where one season after another brings changes and holidays of sorts.
There is also more of the vintage catalog paper and coffee stained CD case which flips for a hidden pocket of sorts.
The next 2 pages
simple side pocket using scraps from Stamperia paper a stamped note card distressed with Tim Holtz inks and stamped with Finabair.
Tracing paper coffee stained with a cut image on a music sheet.
so the next page
a front pocket note paper and a image from my stash into a note paper and more stamping on a notebook coffee stained extra.
Each page has been coffee stained some stamped some not.





There are 108 pages. Each detailed coffee stained . some simple and plain. I do not want to put you to sleep 
 
 like I did my friend here.
This is listed in my store.
Have a beautiful weekend.

Hugs
Allywhitecat
susan s



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh WoWza ! That is really stunning. What a beautiful piece of work.
    Very cute kitty xxxxx

    ReplyDelete