Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Little blue Fae Pocket Journal 1

Ready for a sweet journal..
I love little sweet images that make us smile at our own childhood, though long gone we still remember.
I had fun making this one.  I am going to post the photos but first a brief note about it.
The paper is from Stamperia . I added seven pictures from the paper collection,five side pockets counting the cover front and back. Twelve inner pockets and around 26  writing papers. some are half's.
Thanks for stopping in. This is for sale in my Etsy store. If you are from out side the USA and if you are interested please leave me a comment below and I will get back to you.

Enjoy and have a beautiful Thursday.
The lace ties around the book.
This is some Prima paper I added..lovely Fae's
all the papers have been coffee stained and tinted with Blue  Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels. You can find them at Canvas Corp Brands a beautiful store.




                 The
                 End

 

1 comment: