Friday, September 28, 2018

July 28 2018 My week art makes

Hi and welcome. This week I found myself struggling to make art...it was not the absence of my muse it was cleaning through my mothers magazines and donating most of them to various places and picking out the ones I wanted. There were a few thousand. For real. Oh my, well I did find time to make a few pieces so I will share with you.





All of the Blue Fae's are hand sewn onto coffee stained paper,lace dollies and the interior paper is hand sewn in blank ,with no sentiment. Three are rice paper the Fae's sewn on to coffee stained paper again, blank on inside hand sewn coffee stained paper.

These little cards are hand colored. The digital image came from Lizzy Love who owns OddBall Art on Etsy.


There were a couple of tags and a small journal I am almost finished with them...oh well..tomorrow is another day :)

Hugs
Susan S
aka Allywhitecat

No comments:

Post a Comment