Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A little card by using Ppinky Dolls Art "FiFi Cat"

It  felt good coloring. Just feels good again. I wanted to share a cute image from a very talented artist. I love her dolls but bought a doll image from her.
This image is "FiFi Cat". Her store is Ppinky Dolls Art on Etsy.
Well here is my go at her little "FiFi Cat"
I colored this with Prisma pencils and my paper is coffee stained and distressed with Vintage photo by Ranger and Peeled Paint. My designer paper is Prima Ledger paper .
I cut the envelope to size the card with the flowers comfortably.


The inside of the card also has unique paper. Coffee stained and it has a bit of nature and ink on it.
It is hand sewn in.


And a tag pocket with all the information where she came from and my info.

Hope you like her.
Thanks for peeking in.
Susan


 

1 comment:

  1. Superb - I love that sweet image. Fabulous :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete