Friday, January 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Mr. Poe with LeighSBDesigns

Hi and Happy Birthday to the Poe fans on planet earth....hahaha
I could not find my pencils so I used sharpies lol...I actually have not colored since my Mother passed away 3 years ago this month on the 28th....leave it to my 2 kitty friends Leigh and Ike to inspire the desire and yes I caved to Mr. Poe


Thanks for stopping in and yes I found my pencils for tomorrows piece and my paste and stencils look out world I am warming the old art palate up on you.
Happy blogging and Happy Birthday Mr. Poe.
This is Leigh's image you can find here.https://www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

 

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous Susan, love the colours you used for him! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Susan, love the colours you used for him! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Poe Day, I'm so thrilled you've joined the fun again this year & pleased as punch to see my Oddleigh Edgar Allan Poe in glorious action & so happy that Poe, Ike & I are inspiring you to return to creativity, I have missed you & Magic <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the colouring, but again, the (blue) text very hard to read on my laptop. Glad you've got back your will to create after the grieving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta say you blog is a little tough for these old eyes to read, but I'm pretty darn impressed with your coloring with the Sharpies. Way cool color combo, too. Love, it, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on re engaging with your love of art...fabulously funky Poe XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent colouring - and blog easy to read on my phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Honey - I am so glad you came out to play with us again. Have missed your amazing work so much.
    Oddleigh Poe looks awesome and I love the background.
    Mega huggies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous piece - I love your colours. So pleased that you were inspired to come out and play :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors you used in your Poe piece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this project! Beautiful colors! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete