Saturday, December 9, 2017

Working with a Canvas Corp Brand Journal next section..Let's Do Purple

I have fallen in love with this journal..and yes I am making it my own.
The next section of the book has beautiful paper. Lined and columns. I immediately thought of my Etsy store which I have wonderful plans for in 2018.
I ordered this Tattered Angel Glimmer Glam in Tanzanite..and a Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist # 21410 Periwinkle Bouquet.
I am a February girl so purple for my book is a good thing.
















The iris  are cut from a paper collection my Mother had. I love what one sheet of this Canvas Corp Brands paper did. The splatters are made with the  Glimmer Glam and some areas made with the mist. Tattered Angels is really a beautiful product to work with.




 Have a beautiful week end..I will be making the third section..menu's


Hugs
Susan S

1 comment: