Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Blues...Another small Junk Journal

One thing for sure...if you want a challenge and want to use all your favorite pieces of scrap..images etc...try a junk journal.

I wanted to share with you my latest one, I call it The Blues..seemed to be fitting it was mostly black grey and white with blue ribbon.

 The cover image is from Tsunami Rose .

I will just show you a few pages.
 This is the video on this journal..still not sure about making video's but giving it a whirl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIfAwh6f4sk

Have a crafty day my friends.
Hugs
Susan S
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully vintage and yet so elegant. Fun too I'm sure. Thanks so much for your thoughts and support lately. I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal. I saw the video and the pages are very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous journal, Susan - and many thanks for stopping by my post so I could return the favour. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete