Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Monday March 20 2017 from Lily and the Lotus

Good morning. I have a few things to share with you.
I recently joined a group on face book making beautiful envelopes.
This is my first one.
I used recollections paper on the outside and recollection flowers.The stamp on the outside is Hampton Art .
The bling is tape from Michaels in the on sale rack.
Now for the inside. I joined another group creating from your stash.
everything here I used the on sale bling...and loads of Tim Holtz Distress "Vintage Photo"
This is a tag paper clipped to the outside of the envelope.
This is the fold over.
The inside is also made of scraps from my stash.
I made two little journaling  papers.
I used a jumbo playing card to add in this stash for the fun of it.
This is a card made with card stock that was cut for digi art. another stash piece the paper is also Recollections from my stash and Recollection flowers.
This tag is made from the same scraps and some washi tape.
This stamp is from Inkadinkado.
This small tag I coffee stained and hand stitched with pink thread. there is washi tape. The stamp is from Rubberstampede.
and the sentiment from Julie Nutting
I colored it with Colorarte luminarte. colors.
This is another Journaling note
This is a post card made from scraps of Recollection paper  and my little stamp.
I had stamped this little girl a Gorguss stamp not sure if I spelled that right...sorry...so I colored it up again with color arte luminarte. the little clothes pin is from Canvas corp Brands.
The flowers are from Recollections and the butterfly from my stash.
This last little tag is made from my stash and I did not write the maker of this gorgeous lady.

I want to thank you all for stopping in..I would love your comments...this is very new to me.
Have a beautiful day
Allywhitecat
Susan S
 












 

1 comment:

  1. Really beautiful envelopes making you to look further on the content! :)

    ReplyDelete