Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Day 13 with Discontinued paper and washi tape from Canvas Corp Brands SALE SALE SALE

Welcome to my blog today. It is day 13 and I am inspired by Tim Holtz blog.This is not a tag lol but...I took his idea and made it my own on a card. 
I know...you are waiting to hear more about the sale..SALE HERE
Yes I have no doubt you will love this.
My card is made from 7Gypsies Christmas paper in the SALE section. I was given this beautiful red burlap canvas piece by Christine and I saved it for Christmas.
My stencil is from Finnabair made by prima.
I used gesso and some light glue..and Tim Holtz embossing powder "old paper".
On the left side I used two paper doilies give to me by Jenn Miller..thank you Jenn :) and three recollection embellishments.
Back on the right side I also used the Christmas washi tape on  SALE .
The die is from Tim Holtz. and the jingle bells from my Mother's stash.
Ok Hope you check out the SALE

Here are the photo's Have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Susan S


 

2 comments: