Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Saturday, November 26, 2016

"It's Beginning to Feel Like Christmas" with Canvas Corp Brands Day Three

Good Morning and welcome to my creative place.
I did not take many pictures with this project. I did make a card and will tell you a little about it. We have friends we are meeting up with today before they head back to their home state so...
DAY THREE
WITH Canvas Corp Brands 

The paper I used this time is a cut from some beautiful 7Gypsies paper.

I also used some coffee stained music paper my friend gave me. Some which she had picked up from a garage sale .(giggle)
I cut a smaller square of the 7 Gypsies paper leaving a open edge as a pocket.
I used "stickles" by Tim Holtz on the borders of the edge and the open edge..and decorated with beautiful Washi tape from Canvas Corp Brands (which is on sale right now). 

I used the same paper on a cut down size tag some ribbon ...more washi tape and a bell.This tag sits at a angle in the pocket.The beautiful ribbon was from my Mothers stash.She made gorgeous wreaths.

The children on the card in the center came from 7 Gypsies small tags.The ornament they are on is a chip board die from Tim Holtz. I covered it with the same 7 gypsies paper.
Have a wonderful safe day. Happy Day three.
Hugs
Susan S


No comments:

Post a Comment