Saturday, November 26, 2016

"It's Beginning to Feel Like Christmas" with Canvas Corp Brands Day Three

Good Morning and welcome to my creative place.
I did not take many pictures with this project. I did make a card and will tell you a little about it. We have friends we are meeting up with today before they head back to their home state so...
DAY THREE
WITH Canvas Corp Brands 

The paper I used this time is a cut from some beautiful 7Gypsies paper.

I also used some coffee stained music paper my friend gave me. Some which she had picked up from a garage sale .(giggle)
I cut a smaller square of the 7 Gypsies paper leaving a open edge as a pocket.
I used "stickles" by Tim Holtz on the borders of the edge and the open edge..and decorated with beautiful Washi tape from Canvas Corp Brands (which is on sale right now). 

I used the same paper on a cut down size tag some ribbon ...more washi tape and a bell.This tag sits at a angle in the pocket.The beautiful ribbon was from my Mothers stash.She made gorgeous wreaths.

The children on the card in the center came from 7 Gypsies small tags.The ornament they are on is a chip board die from Tim Holtz. I covered it with the same 7 gypsies paper.
Have a wonderful safe day. Happy Day three.
Hugs
Susan S


No comments:

Post a Comment