Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Let's Put up the Christmas tree !!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!

I wanted to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! Blessings to all of my friends.

I am putting up a card today "Let's Put up the Christmas Tree"
I am using beautiful paper from CANVAS CORP BRANDS 


I have a adorable tin tree purchased by my Mother many years ago. My Dad has recently given me many wonderful things I am trying to find a place for right now.
I glued this on with Aleens clear gel glue.
We cannot have a tree that does not have snow!
I used elmers glue and Fun Stamper Journey glitter.
As you can see I placed the card in the glitter tray and glittered away!
Then just add embellishments and buttons and what makes you feel happy. I added all kinds of goodies and a "Nice List" from 7Gypsies. This adorable little list comes in a package of little tags from Canvas Corp Brands.
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!
Susan S
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment