Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Let's Put up the Christmas tree !!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!

I wanted to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! Blessings to all of my friends.

I am putting up a card today "Let's Put up the Christmas Tree"
I am using beautiful paper from CANVAS CORP BRANDS 


I have a adorable tin tree purchased by my Mother many years ago. My Dad has recently given me many wonderful things I am trying to find a place for right now.
I glued this on with Aleens clear gel glue.
We cannot have a tree that does not have snow!
I used elmers glue and Fun Stamper Journey glitter.
As you can see I placed the card in the glitter tray and glittered away!
Then just add embellishments and buttons and what makes you feel happy. I added all kinds of goodies and a "Nice List" from 7Gypsies. This adorable little list comes in a package of little tags from Canvas Corp Brands.
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!
Susan S
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment