Monday, August 22, 2016

LilyandtheLotus and Altered Tattered and Timeworn ATC swap

Fall is coming and our fall swap with ATT (Altered Tattered Timeworn) is here.

I love Tim Holtz Halloween stamps and I used some classics for this swap. The the theme is "Wicked" making 6 act's spelling wicked. so I made mine with the classic pumpkin stamp by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous.
My sentiment stamp "Welcome Autumn" is from Smeared Ink's Collection.

This is a photo of the act's 
I also made the hostess a gift. One of my favorite artist Lizzy Love has a new image she shared with us on FB so I had to make this for Sandy A.
I used the spider web stamp from the classic collection of Tim Holtz and the wires are from the texture collection from Smeared Ink.
The image I used for her thank you card is from Lizzy Love 's Oddball Art on ETSY.
I used the Tim Holtz class ticket "Cherish" stamp  on this card also. Here is the card.
Thanks for stopping in.
Susan S

 

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Susan and I LUV the card. The coffee background looks amazing. I too really love those LL big eye images :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete