Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Monday, August 22, 2016

LilyandtheLotus and Altered Tattered and Timeworn ATC swap

Fall is coming and our fall swap with ATT (Altered Tattered Timeworn) is here.

I love Tim Holtz Halloween stamps and I used some classics for this swap. The the theme is "Wicked" making 6 act's spelling wicked. so I made mine with the classic pumpkin stamp by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous.
My sentiment stamp "Welcome Autumn" is from Smeared Ink's Collection.

This is a photo of the act's 
I also made the hostess a gift. One of my favorite artist Lizzy Love has a new image she shared with us on FB so I had to make this for Sandy A.
I used the spider web stamp from the classic collection of Tim Holtz and the wires are from the texture collection from Smeared Ink.
The image I used for her thank you card is from Lizzy Love 's Oddball Art on ETSY.
I used the Tim Holtz class ticket "Cherish" stamp  on this card also. Here is the card.
Thanks for stopping in.
Susan S

 

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Susan and I LUV the card. The coffee background looks amazing. I too really love those LL big eye images :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete