lily and the lotus and more Deco Art Paint and Canvas Corp Brands

Good morning. Today I have been blessed with the dearest friends and warm Birthday wishes and I want to say thank you each one touched my heart.
I have had a bug and feel it is over but oh my maybe it is a getting older thing hahaha.
I wanted to share a unique project I made using Canvas Corp Brands beautiful "Gypsy Moments" paper a paper box and Deco art paint and "Crackle Paste".
The top of this project was a broken plastic frame. The buttons are from my Grandmothers sewing box from my Mothers Baby clothes she made omg!
so to cut it short today I love the Deco Art paint. It is creamy and rich...
here is the box


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE..and Thank you Milo and Liz

Happy Monday April 10 2017 A new Junk Journal

Day 8 and Day 9 of the 31 Days of Halloween