Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Sunday, January 31, 2016

"Love Actually" New Challenge at Ike's World Art

Hi and welcome to my blog. Ike's World Art Challenge has a wonderful new challenge "Love Actually"
I chose a beautiful image from Ike's store called Ooh La La !!
I colored her with Prisma pencils. I used Tim Holtz Distressed Vintage Photo. I used "Button" flowers and "Prima" large flower.
I am looking forward to you entries. Thanks for stopping by comments are always appreciated.
Have a beautiful week.
Hugs
Susan S


2 comments:

  1. She is coloured beautifully and that is such a lovely piece Susan. Thank you for making this for me :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete