Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year with Ikes World Art and Challenge 54 NEW BEGINNINGS

New Beginnings  and Happy New Year Challenge 54 With Ike's World Art

I am definitely taking a Holiday this year so running late just might happen.What is your new beginning? I am starting off my getting my art supplies and "stuff" in order. I had hoped to have this accomplished before the first..but no worries it is still happening. My second new beginning I am opening a booth either in February or March. I am not real happy with the places of choice so I am still looking trying to make a decision.
My third new beginning is I am teaching privately and publicly.I have special need children I will be working with also and I am really looking forward to that.
My fourth new beginning I will be making you tube videos this year ! Mostly with Canvas Corp Brands but you never know I just might make a few Ike's World Challenge videos!
My fifth is devotion to my teachers and journals again.
I have a few other things in the works right now like I am thinking about going back and teaching at Michaels...I will keep you posted on this.
Ike's World Images...wow! Ike has grown so much with her art and images.
I love turquoise and sea colors  and purples..lol when I thought of new Beginnings I thought of colors and choosing a image was hard because so many applied to my emotions about this.
I chose "Really" I do love this image.
I am looking forward to you thoughts and blogs and New Beginnings Challenge pieces.
Happy New Year everyone 
Loads of love
Susan S
 

2 comments:

  1. How awesome !!! This is fabulous Susan. All your new beginnings sound wonderful and it seems like you are going to be really busy :-D I wish you every success in all your new ventures and look forward to seeing your creations. :-D
    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! I also love the cool color palette you chose. In my list of new beginnings, I also included the possibility of uploading videos unto YouTube. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete