Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Day 10 of Smeared Inks 12 Days of Creepmas with Smeared Ink

Good morning and welcome to Day 10 of Smeared Inks Blog Hop.
I cut my finger open yesterday on a cat food lid so this post is short,,hard to type. This image is from the Smeared Ink store and it is one of my favorites. Yesterday I had to follow my imagination to see What if I glittered her?Have a wonderful weekend. Happy Creepmas Day 10.
Hugs
Susan S
 

4 comments:

  1. Love your glittered image and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is beautiful! Love all the sparkle and glimmer.

    I hope your finger gets better soon - I've done something similar - hurts like crazy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful :-)
    Sorry to hear you have cut yourself !!! I hope that heals quickly :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete