Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Canvas Corp 4x4 Canvas project "A Monthly Inspiration"

Welcome to my blog ...as I welcome a new and wonderful adventure in my life with a fabulous Company called Canvas Corp Brands.

There products are beautiful
I am still very new and reading many wonderful post by fabulous high energy talented people.
About my first  project...."A Monthly Inspiration"

I love the ending  of December . My mind races to all the wonderful inspirations for the on coming year.When I began looking at Canvas Corp Brands the products and gallery was such a wonderful experience..and selecting my projects was hard I wanted to make them all.

 I selected  the wonderful tangles paper stock and pre-cut sentiments by Tattered Angels and Canvas Corp Brands

I have made a 4x4 canvas for January. I chose to use  the Tangled papers and tattered Angels Paints and sprays.
along with  the beautiful products from 7 gypsies



I have selected Tattered Angels Calendar Mist Kit "Kisses"
and To accent the border and create a frame I selected Tattered Angels  High Impact Paint

 
The 4x4 canvas's came packaged so beautifully.
The canvas
I painted the borders with The Tattered Angels High Impact Paint (Black)

I had also ordered a kit called scrap packs 
I began placing them on the canvas.
My theme "A Monthly Inspiration" required the monthly stamps of course. This set is called 12 months.
I stamped January on a scrap from the "scrap Pack"
This is the beautiful canvas I clipped a corner off of for this 4x4 canvas.
It was in the "scrap pack" 
I also selected tags and Ties "hearts"

I lined the heart with the High Impact Paint
The twine came with the tags and I used it to attach the 7 gypsies large heart charms and 7 gypsies ket-set-black.If you look closly you will see a splash of Tattered Angel "Vintage Pink" spray on the heart.This was in the "kisses" set.
After setting the heart on the canvas Now comes the sentiment which as earlier I mentioned "Tattered  Angels Tangled Pack"
The sentiment piece I selected for January is "Courage is being afraid but doing it anyway"
As you can see I colored with Tattered Angels "Fire BB"
and attached to my canvas.



There were some sweet treats in the"scrap pack" one I paced by the month and the other I attached to the heart.


 Thank you for your time. I hope you enjoyed this I know you will love the products.This is a brief tutorial. A full tutorial will be posted soon.
Susan S.



 


1 comment: