Sunday, December 13, 2015

Canvas Corp 4x4 Canvas project "A Monthly Inspiration"

Welcome to my blog ...as I welcome a new and wonderful adventure in my life with a fabulous Company called Canvas Corp Brands.

There products are beautiful
I am still very new and reading many wonderful post by fabulous high energy talented people.
About my first  project...."A Monthly Inspiration"

I love the ending  of December . My mind races to all the wonderful inspirations for the on coming year.When I began looking at Canvas Corp Brands the products and gallery was such a wonderful experience..and selecting my projects was hard I wanted to make them all.

 I selected  the wonderful tangles paper stock and pre-cut sentiments by Tattered Angels and Canvas Corp Brands

I have made a 4x4 canvas for January. I chose to use  the Tangled papers and tattered Angels Paints and sprays.
along with  the beautiful products from 7 gypsies



I have selected Tattered Angels Calendar Mist Kit "Kisses"
and To accent the border and create a frame I selected Tattered Angels  High Impact Paint

 
The 4x4 canvas's came packaged so beautifully.
The canvas
I painted the borders with The Tattered Angels High Impact Paint (Black)

I had also ordered a kit called scrap packs 
I began placing them on the canvas.
My theme "A Monthly Inspiration" required the monthly stamps of course. This set is called 12 months.
I stamped January on a scrap from the "scrap Pack"
This is the beautiful canvas I clipped a corner off of for this 4x4 canvas.
It was in the "scrap pack" 
I also selected tags and Ties "hearts"

I lined the heart with the High Impact Paint
The twine came with the tags and I used it to attach the 7 gypsies large heart charms and 7 gypsies ket-set-black.If you look closly you will see a splash of Tattered Angel "Vintage Pink" spray on the heart.This was in the "kisses" set.
After setting the heart on the canvas Now comes the sentiment which as earlier I mentioned "Tattered  Angels Tangled Pack"
The sentiment piece I selected for January is "Courage is being afraid but doing it anyway"
As you can see I colored with Tattered Angels "Fire BB"
and attached to my canvas.



There were some sweet treats in the"scrap pack" one I paced by the month and the other I attached to the heart.


 Thank you for your time. I hope you enjoyed this I know you will love the products.This is a brief tutorial. A full tutorial will be posted soon.
Susan S.



 


1 comment: