Thursday, October 22, 2015

Day 23 of Smeared Ink's 31 Days of Halloween

Welcome to day 23 of Smeared Ink's ..."31 Day's of Halloween.."
How are you guys hanging in there?
 I have thought many different thoughts in this like why do I not have this discipline any more ? Posting daily and making daily used to be my bag...lol man have I slipped.
well I have made a Dilly Bean image for you today.
 Teeghan's Spider is the name of it.
I caught a cold from someone at the show and I am heading to bed...no guaranties I will get up before noon lol.
Have a awesome day today
Hugs

 

10 comments:

  1. Dilly Beans images are so cute, and you've coloured her delightfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, she's so sweet! Love the ribbon framing and pretty die cut flowers. Hope you can shake off that cold, Susan. Take care. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and images! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie - love the vibrant colours x Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quirkiness of DB images and you coloured this one boooooutifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab piece, love DB images and the strong colors you have used. Hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your bed time. Hope you get to feeling better.
    The little girl is darling.
    Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Dilly Bean image - love the orange and green colouring! I am pleased to say I have just finished my Album - I have been generally making and posting daily until the last week when I have scheduled posts ahead. Just got to catch up on the posts now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Dilly Beans image--so fab with the green hair! Feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes I have to look twice... I thought "popcorn flowers", then looked again.

    ReplyDelete