Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day 21 with the 31 Days of Smeared Ink and Create and Inspire challenge

Welcome to Day 21
Ten more Days until Halloween!
Create and Inspire has a new challenge our sponsor is BugaBoo..I made two images one goes to a friend.
 The file name is JJC October. 
and I seem to have a thing for Frankenstein this year..wonder whats up with that?
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/ 
Frankie goes to a friends granddaughter...she adores Frankie
I had a hard time chosing I have many BugaBoo stamps lol
Well have fun  today
Hugs
Susan S

10 comments:

  1. Great images, love the colourful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makes! Love the fun images and brilliant witch hat paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cool pieces today! Love that creepy-cute little Frankenstein stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frankie is darling. I have to get that guy.
    the witch looks nice - she has candy above her head.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous makes today Susan - love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JJ is so cute as a witch and Frankie is adorable. Great colors. Love them both! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got sidetracked having another look at one of your posts and can't remember if I published my comment. Can you say SENIOR MOMENT? LOL Anyway, LOVE both creations. REally cute and colorful. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWSEOME CARDS... I think I posted on the post after this yesterday... sometimes I get confused when the posts are up by the time I come around late at night!!! LOVE your projects Both Witchy and Fran are awesome... love the vibrant colors! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete