Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Day 18 with Smeared Inks 31 Days of Halloween

Grumpy time.....Happy Day 18
FrankenGrump sending a welcome for the day' I'll find you...'
My show went awesome. I was shocked. a couple of awesome orders one for a room size canvas with fibers and textures  squeel!
we had many people ask about the sign ups but before I left I really was to busy to find out how that went from the owner.I will this week I hope.
Have a wonderful day. 
 

14 comments:

  1. Colours and textures made me think it was a Ninja Grumpie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A room size canvas - that sounds awesome! I love Frankin Grump and his cute little bolts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, love the colours and grumpie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a great day after all that work! Love Frankengrump..so reminds me of myself most days lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome grumpy tag, i so love the grumpies! Congratz on a fantastic show!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your show went so well! Great tag today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun lil Frankie Grumpy tag... love the colors... CONGRATs on the orders from the show, glad it was a success!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant green with awesome black, and so loving that Grumpy's eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - happy dance xx Fab tag - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad the show went well! Love Frankengrump!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you had a profitable day.
    After one of these shows - it's nice to know that some people were interested and wanted more of your work.
    Love grumpy.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A huge congrats on your show, but no surprise. Your art is awesome! Love this fabulous little tag, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wicked cool Frankengrumpie, just adore him and YAY & congrats on the success of your show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete