Wednesday, October 7, 2015

31 Days of Halloween with Smeared ink's Red rubber Edgar Allen Poe

It is late evening and we have a terrible storm from Mexico coming in. A stormy night for a photo of my card using Smeared Ink's red rubber Edgar Allen Poe. I cannot look at a Poe image now and not think of Black Dragon. I smile.
 The paint I used on the inside is called Night by Dina Wakley...get it you will love it.
also we have ground lines and the county beside us just got over one foot of rain in a hour...heads up..I will be back as soon as I can.
hugs

17 comments:

  1. WOW... this is AWESOME... love all things POE!!!! GREAT composition and color. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true so true black dragon does equal Poe. Great job great stamped image great background great everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fab creations :-) I know what you mean about Poe and BD hee hee :-D
    Gosh - that is a lot of rain.... I hope you've got your canoe handy ???? :-D

    Take care
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I have never tried any of that paint… might have to take your tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poe looks lovely on aged looking paper. I love how you added the title too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, BD and Poe, a match made in heaven. Love the moodiness of your card, Susan. Is that lace? Such great texture. Fabulous inside and out. Hope you're keeping dry. Will be thinking of you. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this fabulous in every way! stay safe...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! Love the atmosphere you have created here--the background is super.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My computer is playing tricks I have commented twice but don't know if they arrived?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wicked cool Poe project and sounds like your storm is the Poefect setting for it too --- but good luck with the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stay safe.
    Great piece.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stay safe! Love your Poe piece!!

    ReplyDelete