Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Monday, August 31, 2015

Lily and the Lotus and Delicious Doodles Dark

Halloween is in the air today on this blog with this spooky monster from Delicious Doodles. Often called a thrall or imp this ugly booger can be found in the Delicious Doodles shop and I will attach the link below.
I actually had fun coloring this monster I had to look them up in fairy tales to find their colors and often they are red.
I am sending this to one of my artsy Horror loving friends for Halloween so please leave me a comment and tell me who I should send it to.
Have fun with this challenge and get ready to get scared maybe just a bit???Have fun in the dark.
susan s
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtiDoodles


1 comment: