Sunday, June 7, 2015

Rubber Stamp Maddness and a Travel Theme

Hi and welcome to my blog. I was reading in the new issue of Rubber Stamp Madness entries for publication. I have been cleaning through all my art supplies lately and files on the computer. I ran across the theme of Travel. I have been in the mood to travel lately maybe just up to New Mexico for a while would be fun. I love the vintage buildings and stores you can find there.
Mischief Circus  has been one of my favorite places to accumulate various odds and ends for my collage journals. Here is their link http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/
and here is the Link to RSMadness http://www.rsmadness.com/index.html

The red car is from Teri Sherman's shop.  The button to Her Delicious Doodles Shop is on my side bar.
The images of collage are made by Marsha Jorgensen with Tumble fish studio on the left side bar of Mischief Circus.
Hope you enjoy this.

ENJOY

SUSAN S.
aLLYWHITECAT

 

2 comments:

  1. That;s a great piece Susan - love those images :-) Is that your little Squirrel at your house or somewhere else ??? :-D xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your travel collage!! Did you do it digitally or cut and paste?

    ReplyDelete