Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you

Lily and The Lotus Welcomes you
Welcome to my creative playground

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lily and the Lotus and Ike's World Challenge fantasy fantasy fantasy

Fantasy    FANTASY fANTASY

I LOVE THE CHOICE fantasy it covers everything I greatly love. Ike's World Challenge IS all about Fantasy this challenge.
The hard part is picking just one of her beautiful images to play with..confession time? I picked a beautiful images and could of kept on going with more!Mermaids have always been my favorite.

Here is where the challenge is http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.gr/ 

The other Dt's have out done themselves with beautiful pieces. Please stop in and let them know what you think. Have fun and enjoy your time In Fantasy.

susan s

No comments:

Post a Comment