Monday, January 12, 2015

Stampers Anonymous Tag Swap "Steampunk" and a tribute to Wendy Vecchi

Happy Monday to you.

I have finished my tags for a swap with Stampers Anonymous yahoo groups. The theme is Steampunk. I chose Wendy Vecchi to speak the theme for me.
This is the link to Stampers Anonymous http://stampersanonymous.com/
If you haven't been there before you are in for a treatThe stamps I am using you can find under WENDY VECCHI STAMPS..enjoy the journey and the treat..all her stamps are wonderful.
The products I have used can also be found there and if you have a question just call them or email them under the contact button.

STEAMPUNK TAGS JANUARY 2015





I wanted to go Casablanca style.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casablanca_%28film%29
but I wanted black and white and brown.

I embossed many papers with Tim Holtz time and compas{travel} embossing folders
I used Tim Holtz dabbers over the papers and his tissue tape/
The light bulbs were colored with ink stain wild honey and prisma pencil colored using black white and brown.
The wings are a di cut and I used glossy accents to pull out definition in the light bulb and the border of the eyes.
I used bronze stain on the hearts and wings.
I used glossy accents to attach the wings
I used ideologies to add flavor and ink stained ribbon.
Hope they like their tags.

Thank you Sandy A..you are a lovely Hostess.

Take care and have a wonderful Monday

susan s
.

2 comments:

  1. OMGooness - those are absolutely AWESOME !!! Such wonderful stamps too :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    ReplyDelete