Wednesday, December 3, 2014

susan's Lily and the Lotus and Stampotique challenge Anything goes SDC176

Welcome to my blog.
I love Stampotique stamps and I have fallen short terribly of their challenges and purchasing more of them!
The challenge theme  is ANYTHING GOES ..just my cup of tea.(coffee preferred)..
here is the link to this fun challenge http://stampotiquedesignerschallenge.blogspot.com/
Oh..to many ideas...so I decided to go with something very simple.
I love Daniel Torrente.. actually I love many many of the fabulous designers there..so I chose "Perl" artist Daniel Torrente.
"Perl"http://www.stampotique.com/stamp/penney-torrente/6071.html has always been one of my favorites she has that "AND???????" look on her face lol.
Here is a simple act/or aceo as many call them.
The retro circles are from Tim Holtz a red rubber stamp I butchered so I could use it in many desirable ways hahahahaha.
Merry Christmas friends.
susan s

5 comments:

  1. Susan, I love Perl (with her pearls) showcased in this colorful ATC! Your background stamps (the butchering made me laugh, as I have done that, too) have provided a lot of texture and pizzazz. So glad you participated in this week's Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So retro love it!
    thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful! Love your choice of colours and the stamps combined! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab ATC, you've read her face perfectly! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ATC!
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    I wish you a Happy New Year!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete