Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Challenge with Musically Challenged...The theme is Alice In Wonderland

I am new to Musically Challenged and this is my first post as a DT with  them.
you can find the challenge at this link http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.com/
Kapree  Clark has been my friend  from Smeared Ink. First I want to let everyone know what a sweet heart she is and this past week she had a death in her family. I hope you all hold a prayer for her in your heart and she will be back soon.
Musically Challenged is her blog http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.com/ and I hope you help us to make this awesome place grow.
Here are the songs in this challenge
1. I Am The Walrus – The Beatles
I will add mine in a moment...next let me tell you the sponsor is http://www.zibbet.com/Rick1949
Rick is a very experienced artist and his stores are filled with images from his creative mind that you will most certainly be able to have fun with in this challenge or any other time.

My song..I chose is Jefferson Starship Go Ask Alice. I love Grace Slick and her vocals are always so awesome..grew up listening to them..and her.

The piece I chose from our generous sponsor Rick Saint Dennis is

 Mad Tea Party!!!
Thank you Rick for the fun image!
Okay go to the link where the challenge is :) and get started..Have a fun time.
susan s


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new DT position and you made a stunning creation for the challenge! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh !!! CONGRATS on your DT post :-) I hope you have a lot of fun with them xxxx
    This is a great creation and I love the little teapot :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete